I am an intermediate level PHP programmer looking to improve my skills by having someone teach me
how to build a simple website using MVC architecture and object oriented PHP.
Over a number of days, you and I will build the project together over Skype.
We can work for 3-8 hours a day and select days and times that work for both of us.
I would like to complete the project by Dec 21 if possible. It should take 3-6 days
to complete depending on how many hours a day we work on the project. As we are building
the project I will need you to explain what we are doing and why we are coding it this way.
I have a general understanding of how classes and methods work, but I don't have a lot
of experience implementing them.
You must be an experienced PHP programmer and speak clearly in English.
Before awarding you the project I must add you to Skype to test your English skills and make sure your internet connect will allow us to share screens.
The sample project we will be building is a job posting website. The website will include the following features:
- Add a new job (Job Title, City, Province, Company Name, Job Description, Education Requirements, Year of Experience, How to apply to job, etc)
- View all jobs with page navigation (and sort by date added, job title and location)
- Search for jobs by keyword (Searches job title and job description)
- Search for jobs by location (searches City, Province)
- Details page for each job posting
Note: I have an existing MVC PHP Signup and Login system that I would like to integrate with this project.
The technical requirements for the website are:
- Set up the MySQL Database (PHPMyAdmin on my server)
- PHP MVC architecture (no frameworks, just pure PHP)
- PDO is a must for connecting to the database
- Secure, stable and up to date coding standards throughout
Note: No CSS or design work will be required. I can do that part myself later. This is 100% a coding project.
Here is how we may want to break the project down (This is based on 5 days, but it may be done quicker or slower):
- Explain how the MVC architecture works (httaccess file, how to call methods etc)
- Go over the folder and file structure
- Create the database in PHPMyAdmin (I have experience with this so it shouldn't take long)
- Create the 'Add New Jobs' feature (the required classes, methods and views etc)
- Create the 'View all jobs with page navigation' features with the sort methods
- Create the search features and job details page
- Integrate the MVC login system I have with the site we built so that users must be logged in to post a job etc (this could be done as the first or last step, depending on what you prefer)
Note: I have my own Linux server I will be using to build the site and test the code on.
If you have any questions about the project feel free to message me.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $189 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I'm a web-developer having a lot of experience on PHP,MySql,Codeigniter,HTML,CSS etc. I have taught codeigniter a beginner few days ago. I can teach you well and easily. Please consider my bid. Thanks
We are freelance software developers. If you contact me I can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. www.<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>