Need an expert in email ISP compliance and mail server configuration. I send auto alert emails (I have roommate and dating sites) from a php script off of my dedicated server and my emails are now ending up in the spam box.
Based on my research I will need the following done:
1. Possibly a setup on my dedicated server of an IP solely for these auto-emails which do come from several different websites so you will have to advise on how to do this.
2. Communication with my server host to make sure that my IP's are in a consistent domain (got this reply from Yahoo - [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) isn't in consistent domain ([url removed, login to view])
3. Our mail server IP reverse DNS should reflect our domain in the name.
4. Configuring proper bounce protocol.
5. Configuring the proper port per the ISP's requirement, etc.
6. Detailed testing to make sure that emails are being delivered on
7. Once the server is properly configured, submitting to the AOL feedback loop, MSN smart network data service, Yahoo DomainKeys and the ISP's whitelists and communicating with server host to do properly.
Please only bid if you are experienced in working with ISP's and meeting all compliance standards.