I need a Personalized URL (PURL) application made to generate custom website URLs for contacts in an offline database.
For example, a record in my database named John Smith would have a dynamically generated URL of www.john.smith.mydomain.com.
Here is an example of a PURL application:
[url removed, login to view]
The application will be hosted on our shared hosting account and will do the following:
1. I will upload a list of names with unique ID in CSV format to the hosted application.
2. The PURL application needs to create unique web addresses for each record. So in situations where there is more than one person named John Smith, the application needs to ask me to input a PURL web address for those records.
3. I need to download the resulting list of records with PURL web addresses in CSV format for offline use.
4. When a visitor goes to [url removed, login to view], the application needs to use the information from the database on the landing page. It should also record the date and time of their visit and redirect the visitor to a second website address. The second web page address will be a thank you page thanking the visitor for inputting the information, it will thank them by name i.e. Thank You John Smith. An email should then be sent to the user as well as to me. The visitor will get a thank you email and I would like to receive their submission information. The more tracking information the better.
5. I need to be able to login into the application to view or download tracking statistics from Step 4 in CSV format.
The application should be simple and fast and capable of handling thousands of records each month. I hope to expand functionality in future upgrades.
Please let me know if you have questions! Thank you!
Needs to run on a shared Windows web hosting account. Please ask for details about what programs and features are enabled on our web hosting account.
I would prefer programming to be done in PHP. The database can be MySQL.
The application needs to function in:
MS IE 6+
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).