The idea is that I want the ability to post a "needs list" for our ministry, and have the ability to send that need out to an email list, one that can be manually added to, and one in which can be subscribed to, example:
* We need a wheelchair donation, so we go to the admin side of the site you create and list needs - "wheelchair". This need will be visible by all that visit our site, and if someone has one they can donate, they enter their name, phone number, and email address so we can contact them. There should also be a place for an organization name, and individual name as the donor. The only information that is visible to everyone that shows who the donor's are, are the names, not the phone number or email address. This should also allow for multiple entries for the same item in case others would like to make the same donation.
* After the donation is completed, we should be able to go to the admin, click on "completed FOR THAT PERSON ONLY and have it create a donation letter that can be emailed or printed. Make sure that the "completed" donation has the option to mark the entire donation as completed, or for just that individual donor. After the donation has been completed, it should have the option to remain visible or not from the public eye.
* In the event of "cash" donations, we need the ability to charge a credit card, process a paypal payment, or send them an invoice that can be mailed to us. We do have a merchant account through [url removed, login to view] to process credit cards.
* There should be an editable text area before and after the "needs list" so we can make commentaries regarding the needs requests. also, following each need listed we need to have a title (bold), then a short description of the need. Example: (BOLD PRINT) Wheelchair - (NORMAL PRINT) We are in need of a small mechanical wheelchair in new or good condition for a child of seven years old who lives in Honduras. ( description of up to 300 characters)
Regarding the above, the donor enters their information because they have one to donate, we need to ask them the following:
Name: (Visible to everyone, or have them mark a box that says "anonymous" which hides their identity from the public, but not from the admin.)
Organization/Company:(Visible to everyone, or have them mark a box that says "anonymous" which hides their identity from the public, but not from the admin. )
Verify email address: (verify that is the same email address as above)
Quantity donated: (Visible to everyone.)
Special instructions/Comments: (a text area up to 300 characters that can only be viewed by the admin)
* When the box is checked stating they would like to make the donation, an area should open up requesting the above information. Likewise, they should have the ability to click on other donations at the same time and have the option to click "same" and have it auto-fill the form if entered in one of the other donation areas. They should be able to click on as many needs as they want until they hit "submit". They should then be taken to a summary confirmation page listing their donations prior to the final submit.
*In the event of a cash donation, they should be taken to a separate payment page for their payment information as outlined above, and then a final summary/submit page.
* There should be no limit to the number of "needs postings".
* An admin reporting section is needed for a summary that can be sorted by a date range.
* The admin section should have a "Donation received" check-off in order to place the project in a completed stage.
* After this project, if the work is acceptable, we may award many other projects that are needed. The web site is [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and we need to change it entirely to PHP after this section is complete. Therefore, please bid accordingly. Strong references are required for completing projects in a timely manner.