I finally decided to install a helpdesk on my site and did so, using a script that incorporates PHP/MySQL. I built the database, successfully, using my CPANEL and then used the install wizard which comes with the script to install the helpdesk. It installed quickly and easily and even said so at the end.
I 'roamed' around the detailed admin section and then went to install the 'Contact Me For Support' section on my site. That's when I discovered 'the problem'. The script instruction said that I should use the [url removed, login to view] for the section where my clients would contact me for support. As I said, the admin section works well. I've been all over it.
Here is what the [url removed, login to view] section ended up doing.....
[url removed, login to view]
I need someone who knows PHP/MySQL (I do if there's a wizard to work with : (), who feels like they may be able to repair this problem.
If it can be done today or tomorrow, that would be GREAT but will defer to the programmer, just in case the problem is more extensive than I suspect.
Please PM me with any questions. I am able and willing to escrow the funds.