Please Do Not Bid if you have no experience sending emails from Moodle.
I need an expert with PHP and MySQL to write scripts. The project highlights are listed below, and the project details will only be provided to the winning bidder. I think that this project should not take more than 2-4 hours for someone who has the right experience.
There is only one MIlestone ($10) for the successful completion on Phase 1. There are no other milestone payments. The payment balance will only be made for the successful completion of this project.
I will make the changes to my actual site, so you will need to have Moodle 2.0.2 installed on your server so that you can test the scripts before sending them to me. I will be available via Yahoo Messenger.
This project will need to be competed within 2 days.
- Augment and existing php file by Adding a time stamp that doesn’t change.
- Write script to populate the time_added field (datetime) of the sql table with the time that the entry was initially made into the table
- Format = 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- For each entry, this value should never change, even when the table is updated with new users
I will insert the script into an existing php file.
Phase 2 Overview:
- Create 1 new php script that logs into 2 different databases using a username(= username) and password (=password).
the script should run every 5 minutes (if possible).
Phase 2, Step 1: Find new people with newly purchased courses in Table-A (Database-1) and add them to Table-B (Database-2) if they have not already been added to a course. The details of this task will only be given to the selected winner.
Phase 2, Step 2: Add Users to the correct course. The details of this task will only be given to the selected winner.
Phase 2, Step 3: Send either a welcome email to new users with new courses, or send a notification email to existing users with new courses. The email must be sent from Moodle, and the email contents will only be given to the selected winner.