Looking for a developer to code a simple voting form for a contest. The form has to be able to coexist with WordPress tables in the same db.
--- Form to embed in WordPress page, 2 fields ---
1. "NRIC", text field (Singapore national identity code).
2. "Your vote", 20 radio buttons with thumbnail images of contestants
--- Requirement 1: Style ---
Form will have #000 background, #fff text throughout with Helvetica 14px font.
--- Requirement 2: Algorithm Validation and limit ---
- Input on the NRIC text field will have to validate against an algorithm in attached PHP file. User not allowed to submit form if code is invalid.
- The user can vote up to 3 times a day with one NRIC code (assuming this is done via referencing with db table to check the number of entries in the past 24 hours).
--- Requirement 4: Error messages ---
If NRIC is invalid: "Please enter a valid NRIC number".
If user has already voted 3 times in the past 24 hours: "You have already voted 3 times in the past 24 hours. Please try again tomorrow."
--- Requirement 5: Current display ---
Display top 5 contestants' thumbnail images in random order above the form at all times.
--- Documentation Required ---
- How to embed the form on a standard Wordpress page
- How to set up db table on phpMyAdmin and connect it to the form
- How to add on more text fields (e.g. "Name", "Email address") on form and db tables (no validation required)
- How to export results to .csv at any time
Revised algorithm - please ignore previous.