I have a PHPProBid installation (from [url removed, login to view] - PHP/mySQL).
The problem is that when doing a search, the database entries that contain Spanish-language characters, like "ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú" are not found. The search simply returns "0 results" even though database entries contain words with those characters.
I need a simple modification of the search that will return the search results correct.
** Important! I would prefer working with someone who has experience with PHPProBid. **
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $161 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I am very experienced in the particular script and I can fix your site. Just forward me the URL of the site to do a test. Thank you in advance for considering my bid. Regards, George
hi ,i used probid for one of my websites in the past ,i had the same problem with special characters ,it wasn't easy to fix but i did fix it ,so you can say that i'm your best choice ,looking forward to it.
Sounds like UTF-8 problem when search code is generating query for database. I have experience solving similar problems in PHP/MySQL applications and I would be happy to get this problem solved for you.