1. As explained in the last email is it possible to fix the issue with the search filter when state is selected as it is showing all hotels in the search listing but in the search filter it is only showing results from a specific city. -> Hm ok, it seems hard,
I thought this would be very similar to the one already created for city only pointing to state and the filters on the same fields
2. On the Majorca site there is a number showing on each city page I assume this is supposed to be a hidden field that was enabled when you were testing can you set this to hidden again. If you look at the left hand side of the main section of the page on[url removed, login to view] to see what I mean This should say right hand side
3. Would it be possible for the upload of the hotels to be updateable. At the moment when I upload the hotels and they already exist it says that 0 new hotels have been added but if a field such as the rating or description has changed I would like these fields to be replaced.-> HM. Mean you want to change all?
I only want to change it if it has had something changed
4. When I added the files that you said needed changed to the newcastle site, below the navigation goes blank again in firefox and internet explorer, works fine in chrome.-> Where
[url removed, login to view]
5. Adding the option of selecting what hotels can be seen during the menu attachment screen at the moment it has the choice of state and city. I would like the option of choosing the hotels to be displayed specifically for particular area which might not be reflected in the address field