Currently I have a PHP Hosting Form Order Script. You can review the demo of the script below:
[url removed, login to view] (front end)
[url removed, login to view] (admin area)
The problem with this script currently is that it was written for older PHP version and doesn't work properly with updated versions of PHP. What I require is a re-write of the script, the same features but re-written to function with PHP4.3 and above, and definitely PHP5.
I'll provide you the source code of the current version, so you can have that as a guide if needed. Just keep in mind that all the features on the site currently I do require.
The only additions I would need is having it function with:
1) 2CO, LinkPoint & [url removed, login to view] (for the payment systems) right now it uses Paypal IPN as the only automated function. It also uses Western Union, and Money Order/Check as option, but those are manual.
2) All the (add-on) features for the hosting packages should be under one section (in admin area for management) called "Hosting Add-Ons. These are the add-ons that you can enable/disable to appear on the form for when a client is ordering a service. The admin should also have the ability to input custom add-ons besides the default ones listed.
3) Admin should have ability to email all clients with a mass mail function.
4) A small user area, where the client can login and review their billing and account information, and the admin should have the option to "post" notices that would appear in the user area under a section called "announcements".
5) A small helpdesk section where user and admin can interact via trouble ticket. The trouble ticketing system would be available in the admin area for admin, and in the small user area for the user. Just a simple ticketing system where the admin can set the categories, reply to the clients tickets, and both being notified of replies to the ticket + admin notified when a new ticket has been submitted. The admin should be able to create "staff" members who can reply to tickets as well based on the category they were assigned.