We are running a social networking site running Dolphin 6.1.1 and vBulletin 3.7.1. I want to replace the existing orca forum with the vBulletin as well as integrate the group feature of vBulletin. I would like the vbulletin forums to appear seamless in the template that I already have in Dolphin.
The integration must include the following features:
1. Parallel authentication. (Dolphin -> vBulletin or vBulletin -> Dolphin)
2. If you remove member's profile from the Dolphin it will be automatically removed from vBulletin too.
3. If you change any data in Dolphin (Username, Password, Email, Description) they will be automatically changed in vBulletin forum.
4. The restored Dolphin password is transferring to the vBulletn as well.
5. Exports registered Dolphin members into vBulletin.
6. Member Account will show the number of posts and topics in your vBulletin forum
7. The new profile added via Dolphin will be automatically created in vBulletin.
8. All member's current friends existed in Dolphin are easily exported into vBulletin forum and all the future friends will be transfered into vBulletin too.
9. Forum RSS feeds
10. Groups of vBulletin will replace current Group script in Dolphin.
The installation of both Dolphin and vBulletin have already been done.