I have a fun and easy project.
I want someone to copy a section from a website.
1. Go to [url removed, login to view] - this is a directory of science article abstracts.
[url removed, login to view] to 'limits' - select 'abstracts'
3. do a search for sleep apnea
There are over 12,000 results
4. I also want you to do searches for these keywords too: Insomnia, narcolepsy, restless legs, sleep
1. I want you to harvest (scrape) all of those results (article abstracts) and put them into my website template. Each page should have one article abstract with Title on top, Name of journal, and journal pages, edition, the authors of the article, and the abstract from the article. ....just like the original website, but put into my webpage template. IMPORTANT - each webpage most have a title (for SEO purposes) that is the same as the title of the article abstract. Meta Description will also be the title of the article abstract. Meta keywords will be words from the title too. Each page that is generated must have an appropriate title, description, and keywords.
2. I want you to create a site map or index page that has a link to all 12000 results so that a spider will find these pages.
3. I would like you to create a search bar that can search for these abstracts. Search for any or all keywords.
Please PMB about your ability to do this.
I will pay by scriptlance escrow after successful completion, upload and debug on my website.
YOU MUST post message about your ability to do this. Be specific. Show me that you have looked at the website.