I. Asterisk/FREEPBX Project.
I'm running and operational with an on-site PBX:
Linux(Redhat CentOS release 5 (Final))
FreePBX version: (18.104.22.168) Asterisk (Ver. 22.214.171.124)
(Linux [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] #1 SMP Wed Mar 5 11:36:49 EST 2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux)
The system is currently Active Sip Channels: 2 Active IAX2 Channels: SIP Registrations: 2 IAX2 Registrations: SIP Peers Online: Offline: 38 IAX2 Peers Online: 4 Offline: 7, DISA, conference rooms
Based on my current setup and intended use, I need someone to remote in or be on site that can do the following:
1. Recommend and implement additional reasonably priced/quality providers (???)to accomodate anticipated usage with additional trunks (etc.)and pay-as-you-go providers for unexpected spikes. Potentially, demonstrate/train 1 in-house employee to teach process to the degree possible.
2. Create, recommend and implement additional IVR objects to present a highly professional and valuable(possibly informational) experience for the callers/clients. At minimum, additional opportunities to return to operator or other extension.
3. Implement phone provisioning module or practice based on different IP phones and softphones, system fax.
II. Project II - Based on successful completion of initial request:
1. Recommend and implement based on stabilty and value:
2nd PBX (TRIXBOX - PBX SERVER/Asterisk * DUAL INTEL XEON 2.4)
2. Recommendations regarding additional features also based on stabilty and value:
Outgoing Call reminers, etc