My client manages a local client-contractor matching service. They want a better web-based content mgmt system to manage the business.
The basics of the business are:
* recruit clients of particular subject area / locations
* recruit contractors of particular subject area / locations
* match clients to contractors based on subject, location, & client preferences
* facilitate scheduling of sessions between client & contractor
* oversee meetings via a log of interactions between clients & contractors and related reports
* track hours spent during sessions, and calculate client billing rate and contractor payout rate
* related reports
Some Technology Components:
* multi-user permissions for accessing, viewing, and editing system data on web pages
* user status based on stage in business flow determines access to features
* RSS feeds for reporting on key data elements (i.e. subscribe to feed of all "New Clients of Subject A")
* shared scheduling function between matched users
* email triggered upon updates to system (i.e. status changes to user or meeting entities)
* activity reports (RSS & downloadable .csv)
Please see attached for 3 documents that describe the business in terms of initial website specification, including:
* screen descriptions
* data user & process mapping
My client does not want to build the system from scratch - they want to leverage best of breed open source scripts & CMS and customize this v1 application.
Please take a moment to review the attached specs, and propose a solution. We recognize that there is still some fine tuning that needs to be done to the UI, but the basics are there to recommend the right software for the platform, and locking down the LOE / budget.
To be considered, your proposal MUST INCLUDE:
1) Proposed open source scripts & CMS that can satisfy the majority of the project scope.
2) % of the project that will require custom coding + the features that will require custom development and why.
3) List of live websites developed by your team that demonstrate your expertise using the proposed open source scripts & CMS.
4) Location of your business
5) Your bid for the project.
We are looking for a site like this that has one extra layer that allows you to choose if you are looking for a mortgage, insurance, contractor...
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $685 untuk pekerjaan ini
hi an opensource cant meet all your needs. in order to develop and customize an opensource, it may cost more than custom [url removed, login to view] pm thanks
It's a simple project to be done but needs long time , so detailed information makes the period in bids more accurate. =========== I'm ready to start upon your agreement