I am offering a $100 reward for the best script that can accomplish the tasks below.
You do not have to provide source code unless your submission is chosen (and this will be in exchange for the $100 bounty).
NEED PROOF OF CONCEPT:
- Simple webpage must allow selection from multiple PDF's located in a folder on the web server, including multi-page PDFs (for your proof, you may use any PDF you like).
- Upon selection, the script will display the full PDF (with scrolling as needed), as close to actual size as possible.
- User will be able to use mouse input (in our case iPad touchscreen, but it works just like the mouse controls) to draw over the PDF (imagine initialing a contract or signing your name).
- SAVE AS Button - prompts for filename - saves MERGED PDF to the new filename on the server.
(***Note: Merged PDF meaning that if I sign my name and Save, the new PDF will show the form with my signature on it. Layers or further editing capabilities are NOT required.)
- Compatibility - Page and script must be compatible with iPad Safari browser. Page and script DO NOT have to be compatible with other browsers and environments. Our sole use will be via iPad.
That's it. Don't worry about aesthetics, just functionality. Best proof of concept wins.
If you have questions, please let me know.
In case my post was not clear enough, please:
1. Do not post if you are looking for more than $100. I will not pay it. $100 is a fair wage for a component.
2. The goal of this project is to find the best working script. I will not select you and let you work and disappoint me. If you want to be selected, provide a working example of the project as detailed above. Best script wins. It's as simple as that.
3. Know that I WANT you to get the $100. So do your best and get it!!!