We are in the process of creating a website to sell eBooks.
These eBooks come from Mobipocket’s eBookBase and we need to integrate our website according to their specifications.
1. The required integration steps and web services can be viewed on the following pages:
[url removed, login to view]
Note: Steps 1 to 5 have been completed, you would be required to complete the New Transaction Web Service.
2. Integration with Setcom payment processor to handle all purchase transactions.
Checkout buttons with auto redirect [url removed, login to view];main=main&site=5&belongsto=361&page_id=515
See implementation guide.
3. Modifications will have to be done to our website.
We use osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 and will have to create and change a few things.
• A new page in the members area that will display a purchase history and links for clients to download the eBooks they have purchased. (Bookshelf)
• Remove the built in quantity (Stock) check that osCommerce performs since eBooks don’t have a quantity associated with them. Functionality to remove certain books from sale, but keeping these books on the user’s bookshelf for re-download.
• Edit the database to support multiple Authors per book and also display them correctly on the website.
• Edit the product info & product listings pages to display specific information that is not included in osCommerce.
• Edit the product details in the admin area to show & edit additional information provided by Mobipocket’s eBookBase. Integrate with Easy Populate contribution. Allow to add multiple Authors.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1159 for this job
Hello! I can do this for You for only $1500. It will take me no longer than 14-18 days. If You choose me I will do my best to do it as soon as possible. best regards Birdwatcher
For design samples : [url removed, login to view] Choose us for unique design and presentation. Please let us know if you have any query. Thanks Manoj