I'm looking for an experienced PHP & Oscommerce programmer and who has had some exposure to PHPList; who can be in contact with me daily regarding project status. I need this project completed as soon as possible.
I put what my budget is and what I think are reasonable prices/price ranges for each part of this project. I'll provide a detailed outline to the winner regarding this project.
1. $125 = I installed PHPlist to my website and then I installed the “PHPlist for OsCommerce” contribution ([url removed, login to view],3976) and it seems to be working fine, but I would like to make the following modifications/updates to this contribution and PHPlist.
a. PHPList-OsCommerce Contribution Modifications:
i. As of now this contribution allows customers to subscribe to the newsletter in “[url removed, login to view]”, but one thing it doesn’t do is if a customer un-checks the newsletter in “[url removed, login to view]” it doesn’t unsubscribe the customer from the phplist database. I will like to be this to work in sync with the phplist database.
ii. I noticed that when I go create an account the email address doesn’t get saved in the phplist database.
b. Right Column Newsletter Box:
i. If a visitor, who doesn’t have an account on the website, wants to sign up for the newsletter they can use the newsletter box where they can enter their first and last name and email address.
1. This information would then get saved under the PHPlist database under the “General Newsletter” list.
2. And if that visitor ever signs up for an account on the website during the create account process:
a. If the email address is listed in the phplist DB and not blacklisted the newsletter check box will be ON.
b. Else if the email address is listed in the phplist DB and blacklisted the newsletter check box will be OFF.
c. But if the customer at this point, wants to change whatever newsletter status they have either ON/OFF it will make that change in the phplist DB.
ii. If a current customer tries to sign up for the newsletter when they are not logged into the website using the newsletter box; the website should check the osCommerce DB and if the website finds their email address in the DB and they are already signed up to the newsletter it should say “Subscribed To Newsletter” in the newsletter box.
1. If they are not signed up for the newsletter it will sign them up and say “Subscribed To Newsletter”.
iii. If a customer is logged in to the website it will give them a checkbox to subscribe to the newsletter if they didn’t yet and once they subscribe it will say “Subscribed To Newsletter”. But if they are already signed up to the newsletter it will just say “Subscribed To Newsletter” in the newsletter box.
2. $10 = If I click on the “Adult” section in the header bar of the website, then click on “Yes” on that form it redirects me back to the homepage instead of taking me to the “Adult” section.
a. When I use the sections pull down menu and go to “Adult”, then click on “Yes”; it works fine from here.
3. $20 = “BILLING_SHIPPING_ADDRESS_MATCH”
a. I have the above option in admin that can be made True/False. If set to “True” billing and shipping address must match, and if set to “False” billing and shipping address don’t need to match.
i. This use to work fine but I just tested this and it’s not working now; so I need to get this to work properly again.
b. The reason I was testing this was to make sure the updated shipping module will work properly with the “shipping address” instead of the “billing address” when I have this set to “False”. So once this is fixed I need the shipping module to work properly when I change this from True to False.
c. Maybe you can set the “Billing & Shipping Address Matching” option to work together with the “Ask For Shipping Address” option in admin.
i. For example, if “Billing & Shipping Address Matching” is FALSE show shipping address box elseif TRUE don’t show shipping address box.
4. $20 = Include the following 2 textboxes in the shipping module right above the table matrix:
a. Fuel Surcharge
b. Residential Fee
Thank you and happy bidding,