I'm looking for an experienced PHP & OScommerce programmer who is very knowledgeable in working with search queries as well as knows how to code very well in PHP. I've had other programmers try to fix the issues I'm facing but they were not successfull; this is why it is important that you are a good programmer.
This project is not that difficult if you know what you are doing!!
I will also need to be able to talk to you regarding project status on a daily basis on IM.
**Also, if the desired results are not what I need; I can't pay you full bid price for work that doesn't meet my needs. That would not be fair to me.**
I need this projected completed as soon as possible. I've been wasting to much time working with other programmers that couldn't complete this because they didn't know how to.
1. I have an admin banner control section where I manage all banners on my website. I need some small updates and bug fixes made to the functionality of this section.
a. Bug: "Warning: chmod() [[url removed, login to view]]: No such file or directory in".
b. Bug: If I move a banner from 1 section to another section the image doesn't show properly. I think this is because the image has the same name; so I think we just need to have different names for all images even if they are the same exact image filename.
c. Update: Add a 2 text boxes with the following image dimensions W500xH150 and; so when I upload images they will be correct size for the website.
2. I need changes made to my quick search and advanced search queries:
a. On results page, show products that match title name exact first and then rest of products that contain some words after.
b. Also, see if we can increase the speed of the quick and advanced searches.
3. On my advanced search page, my "category/genre" pull down menu isn't dynamic. I need this to be dynamic depending on what I choose in the "sections" and "product type" pull down menus, and automatically it should populate with proper products.
4. I have a price update page on my admin side, that I will like to add title name and model # search capability; so I can updated certain products faster.
5. I have a products upload page where I upload products using a *.tab file, and on this page I have a link that allows me to save the products.
a. However, I would like to have a pull down menu that lists the sections; so I can download by sections
b. Also add another link for the *.tab file to be in the exact same format as the upload *.tab file.
c. And for existing download link fix it so the data downloads to the proper column headings right now it's not matching to the proper field header names.
Thank you and happy bidding,