This job is for an experienced php programmer with advanced PHP and OsCommerce experience.
Currently we have two OsCommerece based stores that are currently live. There are essentially selling the same products that their databases are just mirrored versions of the same one.
Tasks to be competed in this project:
• Add MSRP contribution to [url removed, login to view]
• Add UltraPics Contribution [url removed, login to view]
• Both Oscommerce websites running off of the same database, so for example entering a product in one admin section would update both websites.
- An extra field will have to added to new products in admin section, so that a separate prices can be inputted for each website.
• Extra field in admin on product detail page for 'purchased price from wholesaler'.
• Changes to multiple order statuses, and printing invoices/packing slips in one go.
- Invoices/packing slips will have to print with appropriate website logo to which website order was placed on. I guess a field that stores this will have to be created in the database.
• HTML email facilities to customers
• Stock to operate from a single 'pool'.
- For example two products would discount products from the same stock 'pool'
Product 1 sold = 12 x clearly herbal
Product 2 sold = 24 x clearly herbal
total sold = 36 x clearly herbals and 36 will be discounted from the stock pool
• FIX google analytics ecommerce for [url removed, login to view] (currently analytics is installed but the ecommerce isn't working)
• FIX invoices so that Post Code is at the end of the address not in the middle
• Add categories to the search results