We are looking for a programmer who has experience in PHP and OScommerce. We would like to use existing templates or php codes, which can be easy modified for our usage, as example business card, shirt or cup imprints online creator (Design references are welcome).
We would like to add to the existing ordering procedure of OSC one new ordering page for customized imprints (customer choice). Just after the customer chooses one product this new page should appear.
The customer then has 2 possibilities:
- Include texts (Text web editor) per line as imprint or
- Upload own graphic files.
Within the text web editor it should be possible to choose different settings per line as font type, size, bold, underline or italics. And then as total of the imprint which align (Left, center, right).
In both cases if text or graphic upload, there should be an imprint preview (as our output as pdf), where the customer can modify and confirm to proceed within the standard ordering procedure of the OSC again. This preview is actually a frame where the sizes depend per product typ.
- If the customer creates his text imprint bigger than the frame size there will be a notification (Message / Text goes over the frame).
- If the customer uploads his file, there will be an automatic proportional resize to the frame size.
The output of this project should be that we receive an installation of php files of the
- new page in /catalog and
- language definition in English in /catalog/includes/languages/English and
- optional included modules (Text editor).
- the graphic output could be send as an email attachment instead of an mySQL entry (this can be decided which solution is easier to implement).
- Optional Admin possibilities in OSC (Ev. Needed to set frame size per product).
- Optional sql database instruction file to create tables in mysql (if requested)
- Optional installation instructions and code modifications for linked php pages (if requested)
It should be possible that you only create the ordering procedures where we can include the product / ordering variables and/or language localization.
Detailed instructions will be provided by acceptance of bid.