I have several Oscommerce sites that need some attention.
With a recent server upgrade from php4 to php5 several issues have cropped up - as well as the need to install some new functionality.
- php5 compatibility issues / admin panel issue / cannot access catalogue
- installation of phplist contribution
- Site has Seperate Pricing Per Customer installed ( [url removed, login to view],716 ). In the STS template I have added the text "All our prices include VAT" - customer would like this to be variable depending on which type of client is logged in - if user has been set as a "trade" customer it should read: "All our prices exclude VAT" else display "All our prices include VAT".
- possible php5 compatibility issue. Recently when the server was updated to php5 - the order emails received by admin are now missing lots of information, namely:
Delivery address, billing address & payment method
- php5 compatibility. Clicking on a product category results in error:
"1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'
select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, [url removed, login to view] as specstat, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, products_to_categories p2c, categories c left join featured f on p.products_id = f.products_id where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '21' and p.products_status = '1' and [url removed, login to view] = '1' order by rand() DESC limit 6"
Further information supplied to select candidates.