The project consist in the development of a set of web pages in PHP connected to a MySQL database (basically CRUD functions).
The web site is designed for “sellers” of a franchising network (i.e. books rental) that must record all transactions on the web (but no e-commerce stuff is needed). They (the “seller”(s)) share the list of “customers” and the same list of “products” .
Every time a customer buys a product, the "seller":
- chooses the product from the database
- downloads a PDF related to a "contract" for the product
- prints it, the customer signs it, and the "seller" then scans it
- He will add/edit the customer to the database
- then, he will record the new 'transaction' by adding a new "order" and by uploading the pdf of the signed contract to the server
The seller must access to the history of the transactions and should be able to add/edit/view the list of “customers” shared with the rest of the network.
- No extra "sessions" customizations needed*
- coder should use a standard login form*
- use of OOP is preferred
*they’re will be developed by the internal development team, so the coder should use tha fast and basic PHP functions only to build a working web site
The coder will be provided with:
- MySQL database schema and tables relations with detailed description of the functionality
- The list of “products” that “customers” can buy
I've uploaded a rough diagram of the relations between tables in database