We’re using Help Center Live with the OSTicket module. Need an experience programmer to improve on the code and add features.
1. Ticket generation through POP or PIPE
2. Integrated knowledgebase so that service agents can look up and search for answers while responding or chatting with customers
3. Ticket assignment through 1. email parser and department rule (automatic) 2. manual
4. Ability for unresolved live chat issues to be converted into tickets
5. Better integration of OSTicket with Help Center Live so that OsTicket is not a stand-alone module. Integration of the two databases.
6. VoIP phone support
With the improvements stated above, this customer service platform should offer support 3 ways: 1. email/tickets 2. live chat 3. phone support
1. Make a desktop application to allow remote agents to access the chat and ticket functions of this customer service software.
2. VoIP. PBX phone support (route different IP phone extensions, for example, Vonage or Packet8 to the desktop application)
What we want is a combination of msn messenger, skype and www.supporttrio.com.
With the improvements stated above, this customer service platform should offer customer support 3 ways: 1. email/tickets 2. live chat 3. phone support through our admin website or an installed desktop application
*Project needs to be delivered within 20 days.
**You may also use an oracle database for your development if you want.
Programmers may choose to develop their own program. Use whatever scripts you want as long as they accomplish the requirements stated above. We don't have to stick with osticket or helpdesk live.