This project is for an experienced professional and you will need to document your past experience as well as your capabilities before we will accept a bid
The following is a basic overview of what is required, but please note that the requirements will change slightly as we are still in the design stage but will be confirmed once contract is awarded. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions if anything is unclear.
Online form generator for an event booking system:
We are an event management company organising events and conferences for our clients. We require an online system where we can generate forms for our clients to allow their visitors to book and pay for places at these events. The visitor’s details will be stored securely online and also emailed to us. We will need a user friendly interface to access the visitors’ data. Payment will be taken through a online third party payment processing company (yet to be confirmed)
The forms will be hosted on our server and a link will be used from our client’s site to access them. See attached file for a basic diagrammatic overview.
We are open to suggestions as to what platform and language this system is developed with, you will need to provide justification for your suggestions.
An example of something similar which already exists can be found at the link below:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] - more info about how the systems works.
examples of types of forms that will be generated:
[url removed, login to view] -
[url removed, login to view];wizard.stage=1&wizard.session=54182
• You must have a proven track record of developing online booking systems / form generation with an impressive portfolio.
• You must be available to talk on the phone and also by email and messenger.
• You must be available to contact during 6pm and 10pm UK time, as this is when I will be available by phone or messenger.
• You must have an excellent understanding of the English language and I need to be able to speak directly to the programmer/developer and not just the project leader.
• Site will need to be tested thoroughly before launch; a documented and well-planned testing procedure is an essential part of the project and will need to be in place from the start.
• Once the project is complete I expect to take over general maintenance of the site, however any future major modifications will be awarded to you.