We are seeking a skilled and detail oriented Oscommerce webmaster to perform OSCommerce maintenance, small fixes, occasional mods, and seo, on an ongoing as needed basis.
We are interested in a proactive webmaster, who has a comprehensive knowledge of OSCommerce, and who can also create exceptionally professional and attractive graphics. The ideal webmaster keeps current on OSC contributions and updates. Good references of currently working oscommerce websites are a must. We are looking for a long term business relationship and would only expect work done on an as needed basis.
This project is for the following:
1) Shipping module: Update from USPS Methods 2.7 to 4.1.4.
2) Shopping cart: Add shipping calculator, promo code option, and item description text
3) Checkout page: Fix Checkout w/o Account contribution to link the proper page, Add text next to email field, and make state selector default to 'Select State' instead of Alabama
4) Make phone number optional on edit account page
5) Change text in automatic email.
6) Display review stars on item page (currently on a linked page)