I am looking for serious and reliable PHP programmer and Linux system administrator to work with, who is familiar with virtual hosting environment, WHMCS and Lxadmin in particular.
The goal of this project is to have a specific 3rd party application pre-installed and configured on Lxadmin virtual host when a client submit (or modify) an order through WHMCS.
The 3rd party application is basically a PHP/Perl/MySQL type of application.
The idea is to automatically configure an application and setup the hosting environment required to run the application using SaaS model (or on-demand model).
The following describe the customizations required:
Customer order a product through WHMCS
1) create a database and tables based on external SQL file.
2) create user and password for this database (based on WHMCS).
3) run additional SQL commands.
3) create a directory skeleton.
4) modify some files inside the home directory of the client.
5) create a sub-domain under my company domain based on the customer input (for example [url removed, login to view])
6) create an email account under that sub-domain
7) customer will have SSH access to his virtual directory
Customer update his own private domain in WHMCS
1) The private domain ([url removed, login to view]) will be added to the hosting account pointing to the same directory as the domain which already has been created ([url removed, login to view])
Customer account is suspended through WHMCS
The default action is to suspend the account in Lxadmin. I need the virtual host to remain active, and have the following actions:
1) execute some SQL commands on the customer's database.
2) modify some HTML files in the customer virtual directory.
This is the final result after a client order a package:
1) a 3rd party application is installed and configured on the client home directory.
2) client will access the 3rd party application through [url removed, login to view] and through [url removed, login to view]
3) client will have an email address associated with his account.
4) client will have access to his home directory using jailed SSH (done using Lxadmin)
- make your script easy configurable so it will easily changed to suit other applications.
- you must be able to provide future upgrades when WHMCS or Lxadmin are upgraded. Please state your price.
- IMPORTANT: Document configuration and installation step by step. I must be able to repeat the installation on several servers.
You will receive root access to two test servers hosting the WHMCS and Lxadmin.
The production environment will be installed by myself, based on your input.
Payment will be done only for 100% completion (95% of job completed will not be paid).
You will have no rights for the code you write, and you will not be able to use them on a different project.
WHMCS [url removed, login to view]
WHMCS API [url removed, login to view]:About
Lxadmin [url removed, login to view]