The project will consist of creating a virtual calling card system using preferably opensips, media-proxy, cdrtool and freeradius, YATE or Asterisk for a IVR.
- A simple frontend store in which users will be able to view the rates.
- Reseller will need to go online and create an account and buy a fixed amount of credit.
- The reseller will call a predefined local number and from there via an IVR system will input their account number and password, once the reseller has been authenticated it will proceed to assigned a number of credit to an especific phone number.
- so the customer from their cell phone will call and he should be able to directly make the phone call without punching any codes, since the reseller already input his number.
- An email will be sent to the seller with the balance purchased.
At the beginning I will have 1 server for the site, 1 server for the db and 1 server for opensips, cdrtool, media proxy, the load balancing capability will be done in a future.
PS: The IVR I would like it to be done in spanish since that is my target market.