You must have a working knowledge of both Wordpress and YouTube API. I have a theme which I purchased based on a Wordpress format. I would like to have somone incorporate the YouTube API throught out the theme layout on my site. If you think it's easier to incorporate the YouTube API through a website which you will start from scratch, that's perfectly fine, as long it follows the same theme and layout. To get an idea of the website theme and what I would expect, please visit www.dvdpulse.biz.
Requirements for this site are as follows:
1. On the homepage of the website, the slider on the top will remain the same. I will use the admin section of Wordpress to update that myself.
2. There are 15 images listed below the slider on the homepage. That area should show the 15 most recent videos from YouTube. Remember, if you look visit my website, you will see how the thumbnails are inside of a wrap around box. It must be like that!
3. The rating system should pull the ratings from the YouTube API and be placed just like how it is in the theme. The homepage shows the ratings in the wrap around box, the side bars show the ratings differently, etc. The rating system appears differently throughout the website theme and you will need to know that.
4. The drop down box should pull from the YouTube API and display all YouTube categories. I know that you can add the categories to the box via the admin section in Wordpress. So you could add them that way, and when the user clicks on the category, it will pull content from the API and display the videos in that category.
5. Side bar title Highest Rated Videos should obviously be the highest rated videos on YouTube. The highest rated videos box will have to self update as well through the API.
6. Side bar title Releases This Week should change to Most Viewed videos on YouTube. The Most Viewed Videos side bar will have to self update as well through the API.
7. The search box will have to use the YouTube API search to filter the users input to search for content the user for is looking for.
8. The YouTube video plays in the black bar that is highlighted throughout the theme.
Please view the site first to get an idea of what I am looking for in this project. Also, please understand the Wordpress format and the YouTube API format. I already have had 2 programmers not able to fulfill the requirements of this project. No problem, as long as your honest with me and keep me updated and informed every day, I have no problem.
The website I have shown above is for demo purposes only. Once this project is done, it will be placed on another website which I have already registered. Once this project is done, I will move onto other ideas which I would like to incorporate into the site. I'm a very loyal person and will continue to use you as long your honest, efficient with your work, and on time.
P.S.: Because some developers have already asked. Yes I would need to call the YouTube API every time. This way the site auto updates it self and wouldn't have to be maintained on that sense. And if you can perform all these actions with a plugin then it wouldn't make a difference to me. Just as long as all the site functions can work whether the code is integrated into the theme or by a plugin.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $623 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi,. if you want the API update when the visitor load the site, i can handle it. More specific and my WP portofolio in the PM, if you interested with the drawingconcept of this i can send you it also. Regards