Looking for experienced Asterisk developer only. Do not bid if you are going to suggest a distro like freepbx, elastix or anything else.
Looking for a raw installation of asterisk that can be provisioned via CLI command scripts and parameters.
preferably no database. all config file driven.
Goal: The scripts will be executed from an external PHP website providing various paramets when creating the extension.
We will provide server with latest asterisk pre-installed.
Developer will have to program this on their own instance of asterisk, and provide code as part of deliverable.
Deliverables: Just scripts below:
Script 1: Creating an extension
- extension number
- server address
- default codec / codec order
- call waiting enabled
- voicemail enabled
-- voicemail to email
-- voicemail attach recording
-- voicemail delete vm when emailing
- # of allowed channels allowable total on extension (in/out)
- call forward options to external number (CID info: number is same as extenion number, display name = callers originating number)
- when modifying a user, should not create new extension, but re-write the extension config file
Note: each extension should be saved in /subfolder of asterisk and saved in individual files for easier managment. ie. [url removed, login to view], extension2.conf...
the main [url removed, login to view] should read all files in the sub directory.
this way when deleting a user, its a matter of deleting the file and reloading asterisk.
Feature codes required:
- *97 voicemail check
- *72 / *73 call forwarding unconditional options + busy and unavailble codes
- other standard feature codes.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $248 untuk pekerjaan ini
We can develop if for you, using config files or asterisk realtime mechanism, it will be better. You can get more information about us on [url removed, login to view]
I have worked with Asterisk since 2004 and been developing just this type of raw systems that you are asking about (KISS). Merry Christmas Mats Karlsson