1. Program accepts input (txt file, csv file, or copy & paste list). The file contains a large list of search terms, one per line seperated by various characters.
Flowers;buy flowers;random text
Flowers;buy cheap flowers;random text;random text;12343%38az9z!!r;random text
Diet;lose weight fast;random text;
Diet;how to lose weight;random text;random text; random text
There may be many more fields, each seperated by a variable character (ex. ; or , or # or :). The program will only be using the first two fields and can ignore the rest. The program will ask the user which character is used to seperate the fields.
The program will take the second field (the search terms) and search Google. The program will count the number of ads that show up on the first page (1-11, I think 11 is the most that show up). The program will then output three files:
1. A csv file listing every search term with the number of ads that showed up (ex. buy flowers, 10)
2. A csv file listing every Grouping (the first part of the file, such as flowers or diet), with the number of ads that showed up (ex. diet, 300)
3. A csv file listing the ad ratio
This third ratio will be calculated by dividing the number of search terms per group by the number of ads
That is: # of search terms / # of ads
For example: 330 search terms / 30 ads = 11
The third file will be formated (ex. diet, 11)
1. To avoid Google not liking us, the program should have a randomized pause before each new search, It should request from the user the maximum of this randomized time (such as 1-20 seconds)
2. Proxy support would be preferable, but not necessary.
3. I would prefer a program written in PHP, though Perl is also acceptable.
4. The search terms and groups may contain an assortment of characters (numbers, letters, other signs such as $ / : ( ) - ... ), the program should be able to handle this without problems.
Thank you for reviewing my request! If it works out well I may have additional similar projects in the future.