Looking to build a permanent relationship with an advanced PHP programmer. You will be the secondary PHP troubleshooter for Tonogan Distributing Shopping Mall: [url removed, login to view]
Using osCommerce shopping cart enhanced with VMall. Integrated applications used: Easy Populate, Multi-vendor shipping and handling, thumbnails.
Do not ask for access to file manager unless you win the bid. Do not waste each others time and patience by trying to build
ratings with my project. Time is money here. Store must open in less than one week. Your payment will be placed in Escrow once we have an agreement.
Primary programmer is in last year doctorate studies. Time divided up between University studies, work, and my store. While my primary is away on conferences, travels, etc. you should be available to perform problem solving in multi-vendor shipping, scripting errors, catalog installation and maintenance. You may be needed on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
1. Urgent project at hand is to identify the problem why my sale price was only applied to some of products uploaded in Easy Populate.
2. One last purchase test for each vendor to verify ordering, paying, shipping modules all work.
3. One more thing to do before we go live. I'd like to make
([url removed, login to view]) the first page they see when they click on '[url removed, login to view]' it can still be an '[url removed, login to view]' but it should be: '[url removed, login to view]' (replacing the page that's
4. Add 'Disclaimer' in the 'info box' and link it to the disclaimer page. (not located at [url removed, login to view]: this is the admin module)
For this project, I need the following responses:
1. How long each task above will take. Must be accurate +- one hour. Payment is reduced if job is not completed as promised. Store has been delayed opening since mid-August. New opening date suppose to be mid-Sep
2. What is your normal hourly rate for this project. (Future permanent alternate programmer position approx. 20-30 hours a month)
3. Prefer same time zone (eastern/central time) but will work with pacific, mountain time. Reason is: live contact while performing troubleshoots via YIM or AIM.
4. Payment can be thru Scriptlance or PayPal if you have an account. Alternate payment method for International programmer is MoneyBookers