Sedang Disiapkan

43108 Orders/Stock Management System

I require an order processing and stock management system created for a new eBay import company I have set up. I have my first batch of stock arriving at the start of December by which time I will need the system in place and fully working. The software must be fully accessible from any computer in the world, i.e. it must be internet based so that myself and my employees can process orders and manage stock from home and work. If possible I would also like to make use of the PayPal IPN software to make the order processing system part even more efficient. I have a document with a detailed explanation of what is required in the system, however this will be given to the chosen programmer once selected for the project. Below I have given a brief outline of the different parts required for the system: Order Processing Section - Database to input different product details - User must be able to input orders into the system - User must be able to mark items as dispatched once tracking slips are received back from courier. (If possible by knowing the eBay item number I would like the system to automatically log into eBay and mark the item as dispatched, possibly sending an email to the buyer confirming dispatch etc). - When an item arrives damaged a claim needs to be faxed to the courier. Users must be able to create a claim record and have a fax form printed out ready to fax to the courier. - The system must be able to make records of returned orders, exchanged orders and any missing parts for orders that need to be dispatched to a buyer. Stock Management Section In general a 30% deposit is paid to suppliers to begin the production process of an order. Production usually takes 30 days and shipping a further 30 days. When the products arrive at the port in the UK (60 days from initial deposit) the remaining 70% final payment is paid to the supplier in order to receive necessary information to clear the products at the port and have them forwarded onto ourselves. Part of the system will need to keep control of incoming stock and will alert the user when payments need to be made to suppliers. Order Status Chart The stock management section will have an order status chart whereby all the orders placed are shown one under another. It must indicate: - Estimated number of days until stock delivery - Status of delivery. Different statuses will be shown by different colours - It must alert the user when actions need to be taken, such as payments to suppliers, new orders necessary etc. - Once a delivery date and time is arranged with the freight forwarder for a certain order users must be able to be input this into the order status chart. The whole system must look very professional and have a very clear easy to use interface. The system must be password protected, with access denied to certain sections for certain users. If you have any ideas of your own for the system you are more than welcome to recommend them to me, someone with experience is this area may be able to offer a lot more to the system, which would be great. Ideally, after using this system with my own company for a few months I would like to start selling the system onto other eBay users, this will require a demo of the system to be made to allow users to trail the software for 14 days etc. However this can be discussed after the initial system has been produced. Please bare in mind that this system needs to be completed for the start of December. Thank you, Paul Brown

Kemahiran: Semua Boleh, ASP, Pengaturcaraan C, Cold Fusion, Perl, PHP

Lihat lagi: world courier, working home ideas, work from no home system, work from home using my computer, work from home shipping, work from home programmer, work from home processing orders, work from home courier, work at home processing orders, work at home order processing, what is courier delivery, what is a computer programmer, what i need to have a programmer mind, time tracking project management, time for paypal payment to clear, project management work from home, programmer work from home, programmer php in uk, professional computer programmer, product supplier database

Tentang Majikan:
( 6 ulasan ) Chelmsford, United Kingdom

ID Projek: #1792529

Dianugerahkan kepada:


hi i can help you to get it done.

$1000 USD dalam 30 hari
(626 Ulasan)