The project size (bid range) for this project was set to small because it is not as big as it is specific so because of that...
THERE WILL BE A CASH BONUS >= THE BID FOR TOP NOTCH WORK (EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED) IN A TIMELY MANNER!
Here is what we need and it is absolutley not to be something from free script site or generated in with some useless code library, this has to be completely clean and customized by someone who knows their work...
1. (Plug & Play/Drag & Drop) So to speak member registration system that utilizes MS SQL & PHP on a Windows platform. This script/program/database is to include the following.
a. A short one sentence //comment explaining each line or chunk of code and it's function relating to the database. This is perhaps the most important part.
b. Different options and or codes to handle both sessions and cookies with encrypted and non encrypted databases. Please include sample databases.
c. Member signup script should be of the newer trend, sending user a confirmation e-mail to supplied e-mail address before activating account and adding to database. Form Fields are as follows.
1. Member Name / User ID (Minlength: 4 / Maxlength: 12)
2. Password (Minlength: 6 / Maxlength: 12)
3. Verify Password (Minlength: 6 / Maxlength: 12)
4. E-Mail Address
5. Confirm E-Mail Address
6. Personal Quote (Maxlength: 100)
7. Ability To Upload Pictures. (Specs like Amount of pictures format, dimensions and maxsize will be given upon project acception)
8. Information for us on how to add additional fields both to database and code must be included because surely information required from our users will grow.
Should include the following error handling on top of basics and anything else you can think of:
Duplicate User ID/Member Name Already In Use
Passwords Don't Match
E-Mails Don't Match
E-Mail Address Already In System
E-Mail Format Correct (Include @ and .??[?])
Picture(s) do not meet criteria, i.e. size, dimensions, format
d. Manage account script, members should be able to:
1. Change their password via a 3 field form, (Current Password, New Password, Confirm Password)
2. Remove and add pictures (pictures must meet same criteria)
3. Change their e-mail via the same consent process.
4. Change their personal quote.
5. Information for us on how to change something we might have added in section C.8 (Information for us on how to add additional fields both to database and code must be included because surely information required from our users will grow.) i.e. if we were to add a phone number field or somthing similar.
e. It should include all neccessary codes to have access levels 1-4 and a way to protect pages from users without proper access levels.
f. This projects also needs to include a way to display a one users profile to another member and a way for them to search the profiles via the website like on a dating service.
g. Remember this project must be portable so that we can easily cut and paste it into our premade site design concept, another reason why the // comments are so important.
h. Also please include information on how to show things like How many users currently logged in, total users, last activity under profile, activity would be directly related to last login.
2. By accepting this job and doing it right, not only will you get the bonus, but you will become our main go to guy for any projects of this nature. We are a start up company in the Westchester County, NY area and we already have a huge customer base, work is pouring in so we need to get this site done and we have a couple of other projects lined up that will automatically go to you including.
a. Getting this membership program to seamlessly work with a forum or bulletin board service.
b. Creating a user maintained dynamic sports bracket. Will explain more later.
c. Getting this membership program to seamlessly work with some kind of chat module.
d. A Webmail module that works with this membership program.
Now their is a program out that is a DreamWeaver Extension called PHP Login Suite that pretty much does what we want minus a few things like ability to upload pictures and the most important part, the comments and instructions, we want to understand what is going on in your code, remember we understand code we just can't write it from scratch.
Some information on the syntax differences between MySQL and MS SQL would be appreciated but not neccessary.
Bid away and I look forward to working with you, any questions will be answered at end of bid.
Apparently there has been some miscommunication, we do not want the project to be created in PHP Login Suite and then edited. This is to be done from scratch.
This also must include the following that was left out.
A Forgot Password / Forgot User ID Function
Additional moneys will be paid to add the following...
1. A classified ad module where users can post free classified ads similar to www.craigslist.org.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $74 untuk pekerjaan ini
Your project doesn't seem terribly large or unusual. I've done various other work with similar user account systems, and am well used to producing extremely well documented and portable code.