I need a 'simple' SEO ranking tool.
The goal is to have a software product that will save time manually looking up page rank and positioning data for multiple domains. Numerous tools exist to pull google PR, pull keywords from web page, and then check positioning for one url at a time. I need results for several domains at once (usually 100+ per search).
Software must contain the following features:
1) import multiple domain names or urls from txt or csv files
2) supports manual entry of domain names/urls and keywords for respective domains, not only an import feature
3) supports automated reading of metatag data from main index/default page of respective domain by connecting to the internet. And save the results in the software
4) check Google position for the respective keywords
5) support proxy servers or proxy lists, to lessen banning by search engines
6) netiquete feature to avoid overloading search engines
7) ability to save/open/delete search results
8) ignore robot exclusion since the software will NOT spider sites, but instead will only look at the specific pages entered into the software
- Preferably windows desktop application
- limit keyword/positioning search to top 100 listings per domain (so google doesn't ban me)
- check Google PR for each domain
- ability to print search results report ie metatags, keyword positioning, page rank and print out of first page of each domain's index page. Will print web page manually if not simple to automate printing of just a single sheet, per domain
- keep metatag, pr, and keyword positioning reports of each domain separate from other domains
- get similar search engine positioning results for yahoo and msn for each domain
Got questions? Go ahead and ask here or pm me.