This will only be awarded to a very talented programmer that can speak english well and will be accessable for input!!
I need a piece of software written that searches 4 specific places with one click. I need the results to be returned on one screen split into 4 areas. This is for Beginner Computer Users! It must be user friendly, easy to understand, obvious in nature, and branded with my company inf and logo.
This is how it should work:
- enter a search term or phrase into one obvious search field.
- once the "search" button is pressed, the software must do 4 things simultaniously:
a. Search [url removed, login to view] for Active Auctions.
b. Do a "Completed Items Only" search on ebay.com.
c. Do a search on pricescan.com.
d. Do a search on Google.com.
Once all 4 of these searches are complete, the results are to be presented in ONE "easy to understand", "user friendly" results screen split into 4 sections.
I'm not certain which programming language would be best for this, so please suggest a detailed solution. I'm open to a standalone Windows program that can be distributed by cd or a very interactive PHP or CGI program to offer from our website.
I will need this software specifically branded with our company information only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).