We are building a website for a transcription service that will require our users to upload encrypted audio files onto our server. A separate party will access those files / transcribe / place back into the folders or email to the users who can then download the text files.
We specifically want a web page that will function on our FreeBSD 4.10 / Apache SSL server. All file transfer and user interface must be performed over encrypted channels (shttps / ssl). All file transfer / folder and user activity must be monitored and logged. Our nonfunctioning webpage template will be provided. We expect a full functioning website with HTML / Flash scripts that match the general scheme of our template.
The website will include:
a. User authorization that will create: 1) account 2) email (we currently are using Squirrelmail) 3) folder on FreeBSD server - all with same password and information.
b. Allow users to upload files into their unique folders created in #1
c. Allow users to download files once from their unique folders
d. Tracking system to keep track of all uploads / downloads for each user with time-date stamps for all files
e. Word / Line counting utility which can count the words and lines in each file delivered to the user (by either email or placed back into their folder). A script will then bill the user©s account this amount.
1. User Authorization Utility: Similar to some of the functions of the codes such as found at: [url removed, login to view]
Main features must include: User-login, user registration, user update, remember login information page protection, forgotten password recovery, mail based account activation (with same password) and multi language message reporting. The class is powered by MySQL and PHP sessions. This authorization utility must also create a user folder on our Apache server (with same password)
2. Drag and Drop secure multiple file upload with progress monitor bar similar to [url removed, login to view]
3. Link and customization of Squirrelmail so that it appears contiguous with the design of our site / if designers prefer other graphical web mail interface then they will be responsible for installing it onto our server.
4. Individual page for each logged in user that will be reached by SSL secure log-in (a
scaled down version similar to those seen for home-banking [url removed, login to view] and simple sites such as [url removed, login to view]@@@
Inside this secure page users will find:
a link to take them to their secure email.
b. drag and drop utility that will allow them to upload files from their desktops onto our server (https form).
c. ability for users to see the contents of their specific folder on the server.
d. an ability to see their recent activity with a log of their prior downloads and uploads
e. All user access must be logged with IP/timestamp (which must be stored on MySQL database
5. Paypal/E-Commerce: We wound like a scaled down version of [url removed, login to view]
We initially plan only to offer the purchase of CREDIT plans (meaning the allowable purchase of an ability to transcribe a certain amount) but we want this to be easily configurable if other products are later decided upon.
6. Web stat software with real time monitoring i.e. [url removed, login to view] to include portal bandwidth analyzer, hacker detection with the ability to block i.p. addresses i.e. [url removed, login to view] We will also want a graphical report analysis system that allows the administrator to view usage of individuals / groups of individuals.
7. The site should include standard secure security features such as encryption, [url removed, login to view] (for spiders), database security i.e. [url removed, login to view] (especially on passwords & user information) and web server security, data backup (this can be via simple remote method on master console onto cd) as well as but not limited to ssh access for the master control panel.
Creativity & attention to detail is a must throughout the project, as the image portrayed has to be one of a professional corporate company, getting the little things right is what we seek, we are not looking for amateur coders with a bit of experience in each of the applications mentioned, so thorough knowledge and experience of languages and operating systems is needed, hence we prefer that an established and innovative programming team take on this project and of course use their own original code not third party codes, companies bidding will need to show a list of credentials and verifiable achievements.
We also require that you respond to any issues within 24 hours and that you are available via email, MSN messenger and phone regularly and are fluent at English. We expect periodic updates about progress and issues as they arise.
This project is the first of a much larger project involving the transfer, evaluation and archiving of medical information. We expect speed and professionalism with documented success on similar projects.