I have a architects front eleveation of a house. I would like to take that file and create a colored .jpg image of this file that I can use on our website. It would be a cored picture of the house along with landscaping in front of the house and a blue sky. I would also like to take that newly created .jpg file and add the floor plan below it for potential buyers to take home with them. A flyer example is also included in the attached file:
The Corored PDF Flyer will consist of :
1) newly created .jpg file
2) floor plan which is attached to this project
3) company Logo
4) Phone and website (contact Information)
If this works out I have 2 more to do immediately and another 5 to do in the upcoming months.
The attached file consists of:
06003 floor [url removed, login to view] - The floor plan that will be used on the flyer (pdf format)
[url removed, login to view] - This is an example of how i want the final product to look like. A nice colored picture of the house along with blue skies and a landscape.
[url removed, login to view] - this is the image that you will be basing the new .jpg file off of.
[url removed, login to view] - This is an example of what the flyer will look like except it will be color. New jpg on top along with the floorplan below it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
jpg and pdf outputs