The job is to build a module in Prestashop backoffice, that gives 3 different csv-exports, according to my specifications:
- Customer export
- Order export
- Parcel-export (=customer/order export)
All exports have around 10- 14 fields,
***The exact specifications ARE NOT in this project decription. If you need to see these before bidding, please PM me.***
You can see identical csv-exports working in my oscommerce-shop, you can see and copy this code where-ever possible.
To get an idea of the amount of work, here is an incomplete description of some fields that require attention (most fields are just name/address/etc.):
- A Customer-id, that is dependent on country(group), vat-number and other fields.
- 2-digit value of chosen payment method, e.g. BA for bank payment and PP for Paypal.
- A weight-value, that is equal to the weigh divided by a number, set in admin. E.g., the order has a weight of 200, it will be divived by 190 (or any other specificied number), so outcome is 1.1.
- A parcel-count for parcel-export. If the weight-value as just described is for example 1.1, this is rounded up and the count is 2. => So 2 lines must be generated for parcels-export for that particular order, each with a unique parcel reference (e.g. “1 – 1234” and “2 – 1234” for the second parcel).
Important, when accepting project, you must have this ready in 5 days after acceptance of project for final review.
Then 2 more days for last adjustments.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $233 for this job
Hi Sir, I have gone through your requirement and would like to mention that I can start work with you and can make the suggested implementations on the website.