The main idea of this Control Panel is to be able to create accounts for new clients and assign a working hours number(how many hours has the client buyed), and to be able to write down, a few words about the work made for X hours, and show the hours left. After the account will have no more free hours(all the buyed hours where worked) it will be marked as OVERDUE, DUE or so.
1. The main purpose of this system is allowing administrator to control the works status with all the clients.
2. There's no fancy thing, no images, just only text.
3. There's two type of user :
- 1 :Admin - the owner - have following manner :
+ Manage Client account (Create, Search, Browse,view detail, resetPass, Delete, active/deactive)
+ Manage Works:
- Browse/Search/Filter work :by date, by client, by status, by type,by pritority.
- Manage work : View work detail, set work status, set own priority, discuss offline with client.
+ Other stuff : Edit profile, sending profile to client(select one/multi/all) via message, email. Message exchange with client.
- 2 : The client :
+ Browse/seach/filter work : by date, by type, by priority
+ Manage works: Create new work, assign work,review work, update work, discuss work offline with admin.
+ Others : Edit his profile, sending profile to you, exchange message with you.
More detail :
- Client object should have following infomations : client id, client name,title, company name, address,code,city, state, country, phone, fax, email, website, username, password, joined date, last work id (mapping with work object), last access time.
- Work object should have following attribute : work id, work name, work type id, work description,comment,client id (mapping with client object), client priority, your own priority, work status, date assign, date finish expected, date finish (actually),
- work type : some types of work with client.
- Message : there's two type of message : message dicuss on each work, and message discuss from admin and client (for further work or other stuff ... )
When admin create new account for a client, he can set active or deactive, then the approximate email will send to your client. You also could update the admin profile, then sending it to the client(one/multi or all clients). Your client also could send you the notice when they update their's profile. There's a forgot password page also for the client.
Once actived new account, the client could create work (could assign immediate or just prepare for future assign), discuss work by work or just via message system.
Any furture details needed will be provided. Like i said, it should be not to fancy, but fully functional.