I have a Enterprise windows 2003
using windows media (HTTP MMS RTSP) for live streaming.
I need a custom live from audio devices encoder.
Take for example the simplecast or the opticodecPC encoders, they are fine for an example.
But what i need is much simple. My custom encoder needs to authenticated before can live stream from audio devices.
- user, pass,
dead-line-date (default=day-25 nextmonth),
- create/delete/edit/modify/save etc
- Be compatible with win98se, windows 2000, windows xp, windows vista
- must contain a login interface front before show the second screen after sucesfful
- nice dual stereo audio leds indicators at second screen
- players Connected to publishing point counter
- Latency to server display info
- Auto-reconnecting to the publishing point if/when internet dropped or server get offline
write at status line, the information, like: Connection dropped, reconnecting... -example.
- logout/close button
- start encoder button (and auto-reconnect without need pressing button)
- size of encoder about 320x/240 more or less or about the size of the
opticodec encoder or simplecast encoders.
- the encoder must use some of the data from the DB at server after login succesfully.
- thats mostly of it.
Any questions, please let me know.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).