I have bi-lingual Drupal-based web site [url removed, login to view] that needs a number of changes, particularly:
- Simplify the process of accepting credit cards and booking apartments. Reduce the whole process to 1 window, 1 click (maximum 2 windows, 2 clicks).
- Modify the way how booking and reserving apartments process works
- Enable paying online for other related services (visa, airport pickup)
- Enable admin to charge client's cards if needed (in addition to clients doing it themselves)
- Enable admin to issue credit card refunds
- A number of user interface modifications and adjustments
PLEASE SEE THE FULL PROJECT DESCRIPTION FOR DETAILS
**FULL PROJECT DESCRIPTION**
I have multi--lingual web site [url removed, login to view] that needs the following changes:
1. Accepting credit cards and booking apartments feature is not working properly. Currently it takes 7-8 windows for a user to book an apartment and pay, and at the end the error message pops up and the payment does not go through. Instead, it must work in the following manner:
Once a user decides to book and pay for the apartment, he should be able to do so with just one window and one click (maximum 2 windows, 2 clicks) that would let him specify all at once:
- the apartment he wants
- arrival and departure date
- his name
- his contact information
- his credit card number and billing address
- comments field
- possibly a few other pieces of information
- checkbox "I have read and agree with Terms and Conditions" and a link to Terms and Conditions
Once a client fills that form and clicks OK, everything must happen at once and his credit card must be charged the full amount.
An admin must also be able to charge clients' cards through that interface as long as he knows credit card number, exp. date, 3-digit code, name, billing address, and the amount that he needs to charge.
An admin must also be able to issue credit card refunds through the site.
Currently we are using [url removed, login to view] that is linked to our local bank account in California. We got Merchant account from Wells Fargo.
I am open to consider other solutions such as Google checkout, etc. as long as they produce the results I need (see above -- one screen, one click).
Once a users books and pays for specific dates, those dates must be blocked out on the Availability calendar as Occupied and unavailable to avoid double-booking
Clients are international from all over the world.
2. There must be two different features and buttons for booking. One button - "request a reservation but do not pay yet" -- should result in just an email to site administrator with the reservation request details, name, contact info, etc. A client must fill an online form to provide that info. An admin will then call back, discuss details and payments, etc.
Second button - "Reserve, book, and pay with a credit card" -- see paragraph 1 above for the description.
There must be context help for users to explain what happens when he clicks (ahead of time).
3. Add calendar icons to all dates boxes for a calendar to pop-up and let user to select all date (I believe Drupal has a built-in feature for that -- just a matter of simple field configuration)
4. Some pages (Home page, etc) now show apartment prices in Dollars, other pages (individual apartments, checkout, etc) show the same number in Euros. It must be all in Euros everywhere - fix needed.
5. All features that you add must work identically on both English and Russian versions of the site. On Russian site version all text must be in Russian (I will provide the translations when needed).
6. All text strings that you add to the site that are visible to a user must be made modifiable by an administrator through Admin login/CMS system (built-in feature in Drupal).
7. Add capacity to pay for Russian travel visa order and for airport pickup by a credit card online, similarly to paying for apartments
8. Adjust the alignment for all buttons and drop-down windows/checkboxes on all forms for both Internet Explorer and Firefox wherever they are currently misaligned (for example, # of people drop-down window on individual apartments page is misaligned).
9. Minor changes to how unit details and bedroom details are listed on individual apartment page (I think this is configurable through Drupal).
10. Delete "Custom web development..." link at the bottom of the page.
If you do a good job, I will have more projects available for you.