A script that could submit a form with details collected from our WHMCS database, then save the web page into a pdf file. Currently all tasks are done by us manually, we want this process to be automated.
We only want serious bidders, if you are the one who bid without even looking into our detailed requirements and post a copied-pasted message, please leave.
**Feel free to ask if you have any questions.**
**Detailed **Requirement**s :**
1. We will give our users the following link to your script (Sample) : "[url removed, login to view]".
2. If supplied values in step 1 are correct(matches), display agreements (We will provide you the text) and a confirm button.
3. Once the user clicks the confirm button, your script should do these checks :
> A. Is the invoice status "UN-PAID"?
> > YES : go to B.
> > NO : Stop with error message.
> B. Does the file already exist?
> > YES : go to C.
> > NO : go to step 4.
> C. Has the file expired? (If "Current time" - "File Creation Time" > 72 hours = expired)
> > YES : go to step 4. AND, delete the current (expired) file.
> > NO : go to step 8.
4. Collect the client information from WHMCS DB, including email, full name, phone number & payment amount(Needs to *32 + 50).
5. Then input all the values into a form and click submit.
6. Then save that entire new page into a pdf file, store it in a folder where the script runs(Or any folder, this doesn't really matter).
7. Display a "In Progress" message while script is preforming steps 3~6.
8. Prompt the user to download that pdf file(Do NOT provide direct link to that file).
**The ideal person for this job will be :**
1. Have rich experience working with WHMCS billing system and knows the structre of its database.
2. Specialist in automated form filling and pdf file creation scripts.
3. Honest and sincere.
**Other Notes :
1. The page that requires to be saved into a pdf file may contain Chinese characters, your script must fully support it(We don't want any garbled text).
2. We will only provide READ access to our WHMCS database, your script should create another database to store data.