I have a new project and I am in need of some new talent.
I am looking for someone who is VERY familiar with EC2 and Cloud Computing. The right candidate has an application using the various AWS services at this very moment and can show proof of such. I don't want someone who has heard of ec2 I need someone who uses it day in and day out. You should know its merits and its weaknesses.
Plus if you like Heroku or Morph better. Let me know. I can be flexible although I generally thing ec2 gives the most options and flexibility.
We will be coding a small app from the ground up to operate in the cloud. So show me demos of recent apps you have worked on.
This app is essentially a little market research application that allows us to gather data on various markets. Here is how it will work:
1. User Inputs the topic and various sub topics
2. User Inputs URL to utilize
3. User Selects hosting account to use
4. System gathers some content and does a 'mashup' of the content and uploads it to the hosting account
5. System generates a template and uploads that as well. The template generator should be dynamic so that all of the sites differ in style. Easy to do with knowledge of css and xhtml.
Of course, all of this should be deployed on EC2. The benefits of doing so are the scaling and cost. We have a minimal budget so need to keep things reasonable.
None of the coding for this is very hard and we want to start asap so we can start utilizing this very soon.
You are going to have a lot of control during the development process for how things are put together so it should be a fun project. Plus, if all goes well we will be happy to use the winning programmer for more projects moving forward.
Please bid for the total project. Also let me know your hourly rate. Show demos and state your cloud computing experience. Finally state where you are located.