Ditutup

[url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] - repost

My requirement is simple. I have set up perfectly ok about 80% [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] account for my business. I need somebody to get it done completely that is the remaining 20% as its just completing the setting up of the account. I can take care of my website related technical issues and thats not what I expect from you. Just helping me understand what these sites are all about, thats all I want you to know and help me with it.

I want to get this done in the next 2 hours

Thanks

Kemahiran: Pemasaran Gabungan, Semua Boleh, Pemasaran, PHP, Jualan

Lihat lebih lanjut: shareasale, clickbank sales, clickbank php, can website clickbank, can help set clickbank, need clickbank sales, clickbank need sales, need help clickbank, need sales clickbank, need somebody business, shareasale php website, help clickbank, help set clickbank, topics technical related software, technical support hostechsupport com issues requiring assistance support technicianlinks, technical related, sites clickbank, simplewebsiteediting com issues, shareasale com, sales clickbank, getafreelancer technical related, need website clickbank, clickbank account, set clickbank, technical writer proof website

Tentang Majikan:
( 12 ulasan ) Mumbai, India

ID Projek: #4052139

2 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $30 untuk pekerjaan ini

elninho23

If it is not too late I am ready to start

$30 USD dalam sehari
(6 Ulasan)
3.2
ABaugh

I would be happy to assist you with this project, I am available to start immediately, your satisfaction is my main concern.

$30 USD dalam 10 hari
(1 Ulasan)
1.0