Hello and thanks for looking,
This is a complete installation and configuration of the A2Billing application on a server running Ubuntu 64.
The following steps have been copied from the A2Billing website:
1. Install Asterisk with Asterisk Realtime, MySQL, Apache and PHP version 5.2
2. Download and explode the A2Billing tarball.
3. Move, copy or symlink the Admin, Customer, Agent and Common directories into web-root, or configure apache to display them in a directory of your choice.
4. Move copy or symlink AGI/[url removed, login to view] into the asterisk agi-bin directory, and also copy or symlink the common/lib directory.
5. Create a new A2Billing database then create the database schema with DataBase/mysql-5.x/[url removed, login to view]
6. Apply each “DataBase/mysql-5.x/UPDATE...” SQL file in order from 1.7.0 to the latest version.
7. Place [url removed, login to view] in /etc/ and adjust the database settings to suit your install.
8. Move or copy your sound files from addons/sounds/ into the asterisk “sounds” directory.
9. Install the cronjobs from the Cronjobs/ directory. The comments at the top of each file give a suggested schedule for each cronjob.
10. Configure the Asterisk dial-plan for A2Billing using the files in addons/asterisk-conf/ as a guide.
11. System Settings | Global Settings.
13. Call-plans & Rate Tables
15. Asterisk Dial-Plan
17. Enable VoIP Origination and Termination Billing
18. Enable DID Resale
19. Enable Call-forwarding
20. Enable Voicemail
21. Enable Web Interface/Integration with Customer Website
22. Create Customer and Test Number
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $524 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have done many asterisk and a2billing projects. I can do this for you. Please go through my feedback. Let me know when we can start. Thanks vivek
Hello David, We are experienced Asterisk and A2Billing consultants and can do this A2B and Asterisk install and configuration for you. See further info about my bid in PMB.