Sedang Disiapkan

218976 Complete Unfinished Website

Hello,

I am looking for a individual or a team to urgently complete the unfinished website: [url removed, login to view]

It's a clone of [url removed, login to view] and after you make correction and exact clone of [url removed, login to view] you need to integrate code with another design/layout, I will provide the design, which will be separate project.

Please register on both websites to see the remaining features and bid accordingly. I budget for this project is $100, please no over bidding.

I will provide login details to the winning provider.

I will submit 25% in escrow of total value to start, 25% will be escrow at the time of 50% work done and rest of the 50% payment will be submitted in escrow and 100% will be released after the successful completion of project on our server. Note: I will release the payment on completion.

Please don't bid if you are not comfortable with our terms.

Good luck!

Kemahiran: AJAX, Semua Boleh, MySQL, PHP, Memasang Skrip

Lihat lebih lanjut: integrate php escrow, complete register, escrow value, correction code, complete start, code correction, unfinished project, complete code website, website value script php, integrate escrow website php, website value script, complete clone website, website code correction, submit websites php script, correction website, website register bid project, php team complete project, integrate escrow website, integrate escrow php, install layout website, escrow website code, clone team website, total value, correction php code, website exact clone

Tentang Majikan:
( 21 ulasan ) Karachi, Pakistan

ID Projek: #1965209