Task: add an inventory component to this forklift website [url removed, login to view] (this site is not yet live on the proper server– so the form on the home page will not function yet). It will allow vendors to advertise their current inventory of forklifts to site visitors that fill out the php form on the home page.
Please review the specifications and let me know if you want to do the work.
Specifications given by the client:
· Based on the customer's initial form results (php form on the home page of the forklift website) which has now come to me in the form of a lead, they will see all the vendor's inventory that matches their request
· If they click on any particular forklift in the vendor's advertised inventory, it will take them to apage that will display the name, address, and telephone number of the store.
· The form result email is then sent to the vendor with the subject, “Customer Request – Forklift Network”
· Here is an example of the result I want: [url removed, login to view]
· New vendors will have to register as a new user in order to upload their inventory lists and images.
· Vendor arrives at a page where they can include info about their forklift trucks and upload photos of their forklift trucks.
· Vendor will then be taken to a Paypal payment page where they will pay some amount of money to advertise. Probably $50 and $100 packages. If they are currently buying leads from me, the advertising service will be Free to them.
· Their advertisement then sits in queue until I receive an email from Paypal verifying that their payment was made.
· I will then manually activate their inventory so it can be listed in the inventory database and be displayed on the advertisement page for the customer to see.
There is one clarification from the client: When the user submits the existing form he will be presented with an existing thank you page. We must add two links to this page. The first submits a request by the customer to be contacted by telephone. The 2nd option presents the customer with the inventory advertisements that match his request.
Andy Boone: so the clarification is that the customer will not automatically be directed to the inventory page. He can choose instead to be contacted by telephone regarding his request.
GreenTech Team: yes
GreenTech Team: ok
GreenTech Team: not a problem
GreenTech Team: it will be done
GreenTech Team: you just have to email me this
GreenTech Team: so, I have it in history
Andy Boone: he also wants to clarify that the vendors must have the ability to upload the image and detail of their inventory themselves. He does not want to have to upload the info for them