Hi, I have a Flash site that calls PHP scripts. It worked perfectly ok. But after I moved the website to a new server, one script is not running as it should. I guess it might be a PHP version compatibility problem.
Anyway, the website is [[url removed, login to view]]
It concerns the menu item 'GBOEK' (guestbook).
It activates an ActionScript in Flash. The script then loads a PHP files which returns text variables from a MySQL table. When you press the function now, it shows you the code in the middle of the file. The line before it cuts off is:
&entries="; I removed that line, but that doesn't make a difference.
I've attached the AS and PHP files. Since it works on the other server, I guess it shouldn't be a big deal.