I need someone to help me create a shop using osCommerce. The shop will have a forum and a space to view my live-auctions at eBay. Specifically, I also want the store to be patterned after these shops:
[url removed, login to view] (The colors and design of this shop is excellent â€“ very clean to look at â€“ the flash design IS NOT NEEDED)
[url removed, login to view] (except for the colors, I want to implement the design and hacks of this shop)!
As you can see from the above shops, they all use the osCommerce system so I really need someone who can help me design and implement a shop.
Here's the work I request:
1. Install the latest osCommerce and everything else involved with getting the shop up and working in the server that I'm currently hosted with.
2. Install the following OSC hacks (all hacks are downloadable from [url removed, login to view]):
- PayPal IPN [url removed, login to view],1466
- Support Ticket System [url removed, login to view],1230
- Froogle Exporter - [url removed, login to view],1434
- Tell a Friend hack - [url removed, login to view],666
- Site News - [url removed, login to view],1451
- New Products for the month - [url removed, login to view],1528
- WYSIWYG Editor - [url removed, login to view],1347
- Current Auctions - [url removed, login to view],1443
- â€˜If you like this product, you will like this' hack â€“ I've been trying to search for this hack but what it does is it links a current product to a related product. The [url removed, login to view] can be refered upon since this is installed in their system.
3. I currently sell items on eBay and want to have a place in the shop where viewers can check out my ongoing auctions. This script is provided by eBay will be provided.
5. Install a vBulletin forum (fully licensed program will be provided). Forum will be used so users can come in and post their comments and/or complaints.
6. Create and place my store name in the shop (nothing fancy just something simple and clean to look at).
7. After completion, the store MUST be tested for a few days to find out if there are any bugs in the system.
PLEASE NOTE: The stores that I have submitted above are just â€˜sample site' which I feel are quite simple but unique. Since my shop will be selling mostly DVDs, I would prefer a light-color â€˜entertainment theme' for my shop. I therefore would live it up to the programmer to submit some of their works for referrals, which will help me decide the winner for this project.
I first would like to apologize to all the previous bidders of my earlier project but due to the changes in my store plans, I needed to make a new project so I hope for your kind understanding.
As I've stated in my previous project, I really don't have big amount of money for this project, but please note that I live here in Korea and if I'm satisfied with the work, I can get you some referrals and hopefully some future projects and business (most Koreans have some difficulty communicating in English so I can help those buyers in Korea get their projects listed here).
Of course, if you can do this work fast and in a professional manner, I will select you again.
Thanks again for viewing and please send me a private message for further discussion.
Best Regards to all of you.