I have some issues with my penny auction script that I need corrected. An example of the site is at: [url removed, login to view] (Note: I have another currently active site somewhere else that uses this script. I will want to be able to transfer only the modified files to my other website, so it can update there. I will need you to tell me which files you edited in order for me to do this).
Here are the issues:
- When an auction ends there will be a popup that tells you the auction is over. After you click OK, it gets forwarded to the [url removed, login to view] page. I just want to prevent this from happening, so after you click OK it stays on the same page.
- In the admin controls, if I go to edit a currently active auction it won't show the item description that I had previously typed in for the auction. Instead a number appears in the item description box and I think this number is the number of days that I set for the auction (even though the regular option for days is still in there). All I want is for the item description to stay in there when I go to edit an active auction in the admin controls. That way I don't have to retype it again.
- When I click on an item and go to the item page, on the bottom there will be a "MORE IN THIS CATEGORY" area that shows other auctions in the same category. For some reason the currently active auctions that appear in this area will show CLOSED on the bottom of the panel, even though it is still active. I want this to be fixed, so people can bid on it there like they can on the main page.
- When a User logs in, their control panel is a little off. It has a section called "leaving feedback" which I need deleted because this script doesn't let users sell anymore. I also want to make sure that when an auction ends and a user wins, the user will be able to go to their control panel and see a BUY NOW button for the corresponding auction. I want to make sure the shipping and the bid amount get added into this total of the BUY NOW button.
- On the main page there is a FEATURED area that shows one of the upcoming auctions. It appears in a big panel box, but the picture is a default picture that doesn't correspond to the picture I chose for that particular auction. I want the picture to match the picture that is uploaded for the auction.
- I need the picture gallery to actually hold pictures. If I upload a picture for an auction, there is a Create Gallery button. But, it never seems to hold any pictures after I click it. I want that fixed, so I can just choose a picture from the gallery instead of having to always reupload the same picture for my auctions.
These are my issues. They shouldn't be too hard to fix for an experienced PHP programmer.